Backed by Logo

Has your Landlord failed to carry out important housing repairs?

If you are a Council or Housing Association tenant
and your landlord hasn't taken steps to repair your property,
you may be eligible to receive compensation
from your landlord in a housing disrepair claim.

Use the form to claim

Check my claim!

You Could Claim!

Fill in our quick claim check and see if you could claim up to £10,000.
Featured On dailyMirror-logo dMail-logo dStar-logo dExpress-logo metro-logo

What Can You Claim For?

Over £35 Million has already been claimed
from Council and Housing Associations for the damages below:

  • ANY disrepair that has caused ill health
  • Damp or mould that's NOT caused by condensation
  • Damp or rotten flooring
  • Broken or faulty boilers or central heating systems
  • Gas and Water Leaks
  • Pest & Vermin Problems
  • Structural Issues to the property
Check my claim! Check my claim!

Join the 12,500 tenants who have already claimed!

Our teams of experts have over 20 years of experience in Housing Disrepair claims. We know the ins and outs of investigating and prosecuting housing disrepair and know how to go after the compensation that tenants and their families deserve.

Our main goal is to ensure that you the client have an excellent legal experience, that your property is repaired and that you recover the maximum compensation you are entitled to in the most convenient of timescales.

  • Recieve Expert Help With Your Claim
  • Get Your Damages Repaired
  • We Act on a No Win, No Fee Basis
12,500+ Tenants Helped in 2019
£35M In Compensation Payouts
£3.5k Average Compensation

How Does It Work?

If you have housing disrepair you could claim between £3,000 - £18,000+


Fill Out 30 Second Form

Enter your name, email address and phone number to get started with your claim.


Talk To An Expert

A specialist from our established law firm will contact you to discuss your claim.


Home Survey Assessment

A free, professional home survey will be arranged to assess the potential value of your claim.


Our Experts Get To Work

A legal expert will work for you on a no-win no-fee basis to help claim any compensation.


This firm were brilliant to deal with from start to finish and I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of compensation they secured for me! A first class law firm who know what they are doing and take a no-nonsense approach.

Ruth Johnson Warrington

Check Your Claim Now!

If your home is suffering from any of the above damages and your Council or Housing Association hasn't carried out urgent repairs then you could claim for not just repair to the property, but also compensation for your suffering of the damaged property.

Check my claim!

You could claim!

Fill in our quick claim check and see if you could claim up to £10,000.